- Flexibility: PEA-M100GAA Mitsubishi Electric Power Inverter ducted air conditioning is the premium choice for creating your living environment. Provides energy savings options compared to other non inverter models. Long refrigerant piping allows even greater flexibility in the location of the outdoor unit.
- Significant features: These power inverters are more energy efficient as the system output varies constantly to maintain your perfect living environment. The power inverter will cool or heat your home more rapidly without fluctuations while using less energy. Uses the PAR-21MAA system controller for weekly scheduled operation.
- Less Noisy: Powerful yet extremely quiet operation. With improvements to our fan blades combined with our grille shape to our outdoor unit, it’s even quieter when in low noise mode.
- High static pressure fans: It means when it’s connected to lengthy ductwork, the volume of the airflow gets reduced to maintain a comfortable environment for a long time. All systems incorporate the latest refrigerant R410A.
- Lightweight: It is easy to install in limited roof space. It is possible to adjust the distance between the air intake and the air outlet vents to create the optimal airflow configuration. And offers guaranteed operation for outdoor temperatures of -20ºC for heating and up to 46ºC for cooling.
- 5-year parts and labour warranty: In residential applications, Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners are covered by full 5-year parts and labour warranty. It delivers optimum performance year in year out.
- Wi-Fi Control: Now with this amazing feature you can easily connect your smartphone, tablet, or online account, with the heating and cooling unit. It offers you the full freedom to control each unit on the go via an Internet connection.
- Delivery and payments: Once you have invested in our products, rest assured you will get them delivered within the designated time. Following a few simple steps, you can order the product online.